If there’s a good barometer of how users value a particular piece of technology, it’s reviews from real users. In the world of software, positive feedback and its counterpart of brutal (not-so-positive) feedback often gets lost or shelved away in the cabinets of customer service departments.
G2, a peer-to-peer review site, has been helping software shoppers get a little closer to honest reviews and also find good tech in a sea of solutions. Today, more than 3M people visit G2.com to read and write authentic reviews about thousands of software products and professional services.
G2 Spring 2020 Reports
In the newly released Spring 2020 reports, Everlaw is ranked #1 for Ediscovery software, based on reviews by G2 users and data from online sources and social networks collected through March 2020. Everlaw also received the #1 spot in the Momentum Grid Report.
In quality of support, Everlaw significantly outperformed the ediscovery industry average in our ability to answer support questions and address support cases quickly and effectively, with 96% of customers ranking our customer support “amazing.”
“We are thrilled to be recognized by G2 reviewers for our high-quality support,” said Chad Williams, VP of Customer Success at Everlaw. “At Everlaw, we are engaged with our customers at every step in their journey and view support as a critical foundation to how we deliver an amazing customer experience.”
Take a look at what our customers had to say:
- “The Everlaw team is easy to get a hold of over the phone in case you have any questions. I once asked about a feature that they didn’t have. Within a couple days, the engineering team had created the feature in response to my request. My team was delighted.” – Administrator
- “For those looking at Everlaw, this platform is like using an iPhone — its intuitive and powerful.” – Garrison G, Litigation Paralegal
- “Since Everlaw has such a predictable pricing model, our clients realize the value and have been happy to pay the costs relating to their cases. The firm has no overhead costs associated with Everlaw, and there are no servers to maintain.” – Steve D, Litigation Support Manager
- “Everlaw is the quickest and easiest document database I have ever used. These 2 things are so important in a fast paced litigation practice. I wish I could use this in all of our cases” – Patricia F, Paralegal
- “Getting new users up to speed and coding quickly is one of the best features, saving time and money.” – Marie S, Associate Attorney
- “Everlaw has an intuitive user interface, lightning-fast speed (when processing, running searches, generating productions, etc.), and has innovative features like predictive coding and graphical email threading.” – Robert S, Director, Information Technology
To find out more, request a demo today! We look forward to continuing to raise the bar for what legal professionals should expect from their discovery technology.