The following Service Specific Terms relate to the applicable Everlaw Agreement (the “Agreement”). Capitalized terms used but not defined in these Service Specific Terms will have the meanings given to them in the Agreement.
Service Specific Terms
Last Updated: October 21, 2022
- Customer Terms of Service
- Storybuilder by Everlaw Terms of Service
- Privacy Notice
- Cookie Notice
- Customer Data Processing Addendum
- Sub-processor List
- Trademark Policy
- TSS Guidelines
- Professional Services Addendum
- Service Specific Terms
- Applicant's Privacy Notice and Notice at Collection
- Community Code of Conduct
- Event Terms and Conditions
- Security & Certifications
- THIRD PARTY SERVICES.
- General. If Customer or Authorized User chooses to use any third party services contained within the Service or in combination with the Service, Everlaw will not be responsible for the delivery, quality, or timeliness of such service.
- Disclaimer. Everlaw’s suppliers will have no liability arising out of or relating to the Agreement.
- Google Cloud Translation. Customer’s use of Google’s Cloud Translation product within the Service is subject to the terms and conditions stated at https://cloud.google.com/translate/attribution#disclaimer, including that the “[…] SERVICE MAY CONTAIN TRANSLATIONS POWERED BY GOOGLE. GOOGLE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES RELATED TO THE TRANSLATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.”