At Everlaw, the health and safety of our community—customers, partners, users, employees, and vendors—are our top priorities amid concerns of the coronavirus pandemic. We understand our social and workplace situations are changing and want to keep our employees safe and help our customers and partners to do the same.
In response to the situation, we have encouraged our employees to work from home and have set up critical business continuity workflows to continue offering high levels of service and support to our customers.
The Everlaw platform is designed to enable collaboration across teams and borders. For customers who have critical work they would like to do remotely, here are some features that enable virtual collaboration:
- Cloud-based Technology – The power of Everlaw’s cloud-based platform will continue to provide access at any time and from anywhere with no impact on your usage.
- Security – The Everlaw platform was designed to be secure regardless of where you are using it.
- The Everlaw platform is SOC II Type 2 certified, HIPAA and GDPR compliant, and has received FEDRamp Authority to Operate status via the US DOJ.
- Finely granular controls over individual users, roles and groups allow administrators to control the actions of every person with access to the Everlaw platform, designate permissions to upload, code, write notes, redact documents, update metadata, and perform batch actions.
- Additionally, tools like Location Whitelisting and Multi-factor Authentication are available for extra security protection.
- Focus on Collaboration – The entire Everlaw platform was designed to allow for users to collaborate on all work in real time, even when not working in the same office.
- Use the Messaging Center to stay in contact with distributed teammates on the same cloud-based platform where review takes place.
- Leverage integrated sharing of objects throughout the platform to collaborate on ongoing review work and productions.
- Working in the cloud means that users can simultaneously work within a document to code, redact, highlight, or leave fully searchable annotations. Added codes, notes, highlights, and redactions will immediately be visible to other members of your team.
- Collaboratively craft work product with Storybuilder. Set up and share review protocols, or craft argument outlines and witness questions once review is done. For times when being physically present in a deposition room is inadvisable, the Everlaw suite of Deposition tools enables real-time, virtual collaboration and communication among geographically distributed legal teams.
We will continue to proactively communicate as changes occur. Our team is here to support you during this challenging time. You can reach out to your Customer Success Manager or our support team if you have any questions or need additional assistance.