More than six months into the work-from-home (WFH) revolution, more people are jumping on calls...
On Tuesday, October 13th at 10am PDT / 1pm EDT, Everlaw’s Product Marketing Manager, Christina Ling, and Solutions Architect, Chris Rauen, will have a conversation on “Conducting Remote Internal Investigations with Everlaw.”
The adoption of cloud-based tools and remote collaboration has steadily increased, and with the COVID-19 mandates, legal teams are now fully embracing remote-based work. Remote investigations could soon become the norm as enterprises look for ediscovery cloud alternatives amidst an increasingly digitally-connected, yet remote workforce.
Join this webinar to learn how legal professionals can leverage Everlaw to:
- Instantly spin up a project by uploading data and setting up reviews.
- Quickly cull, search on, and review data.
- Collaborate with outside counsel and internal teams — from anywhere.
- Craft cohesive reports to be easily reviewed by recipients.
- Rely on enterprise-grade security for data protection and privacy.
On Tuesday, October 28th, at 10am PDT / 1pm EDT, Everlaw’s, Angela Kovach, Senior Federal...