We’re hosting a webinar tomorrow! Learn more and register to attend.
What we’ll cover:
When handling large discovery projects, it’s important to have the right tools to get insights into the structure of a data set. The Everlaw Data Visualizer enables early exploration of a document corpus. By generating interactive visualizations from any set of documents, Data Visualizer provides key insights into document dates, metadata, contents, formats, review activity, and predicted relevance.
With Data Visualizer, it’s possible to:
- Generate interactive visualizations from any set of documents that provide key insights into document dates, metadata, contents, formats, review activity, and predicted relevance
- Dig deeper into metadata, making it easy to drill down into the underlying file structure of documents in a data set
- Explore the relationships between documents at a glance without the need to review individual documents or conduct a predetermined search
- Leverage predictive coding data in comparison with other file attributes, making it easy to identify a broad class of relevant documents that might be missed by contextual and date filters
- Join us for an interactive webinar exploring how Data Visualizer can reduce costs and save time in ediscovery.
Join us tomorrow! If this time doesn’t work for you, register for the live webinar and receive the recording after the session ends.
Typically, the people who end up having the most impact in this world are those...