“Bringing Dark Data to Light: Ethical Considerations and the Technology You Need Today.”
Potentially exculpatory photos in a social media feed. Critical corporate memos written in a language you don’t understand. The recording of a game-changing voicemail. Increasingly, the information you need to succeed in ediscovery is not created in a searchable format. Why is it important to know about different technologies that create and understand this “dark data?” How can you access dark data? Join us for a lively exploration of the sources of dark data, the best techniques for illuminating it, and the importance of technology competence for attorneys.
This session will explore…
- Specific examples of dark data, including:
- Audio or video files (phone calls, meeting recordings)
- Images (patent applications, schematics)
- Foreign language (emails and more)
- Technology competence and risk mitigation for attorneys
Register today! If you can’t make the session time, register anyway and the recording will be available after the session.