“Bringing Dark Data to Light: Ethical Considerations and the Technology You Need Today.”
Potentially exculpatory photos in a social media feed. Critical corporate memos written in a language you don’t understand. The recording of a game-changing voicemail. Increasingly, the information you need to succeed in ediscovery is not created in a searchable format. Why is it important to know about different technologies that create and understand this “dark data?” How can you access dark data? Join us for a lively exploration of the sources of dark data, the best techniques for illuminating it, and the importance of technology competence for attorneys.
This session will explore…
- Specific examples of dark data, including:
- Audio or video files (phone calls, meeting recordings)
- Images (patent applications, schematics)
- Foreign language (emails and more)
- Technology competence and risk mitigation for attorneys
Register today! If you can’t make the session time, register anyway and the recording will be available after the session.
Typically, the people who end up having the most impact in this world are those...