A new era of uncertainty is emerging as the global pandemic impacts businesses throughout the...
ILTACON 2015 is next week! It’ll be in Las Vegas from August 30th through September 3rd. If you haven’t already made a plan to make the most of your time there, never fear: we have five tips for you.
- Get your pre-ILTA caffeine fix at nearby cafes like Jean Philippe Patisserie or Sambalatte. If you’re a die-hard coffee fan and willing to drive, Sunrise Coffee is farther away, but is known for having the best coffee in Nevada.
- Go on a knowledge binge by attending the many educational sessions at ILTA. Try something new: if you’re a lawyer, get up to speed on the latest tech trends; if you’re a technologist, hear lawyers describe their workflows. Here are a few I plan to attend:
- “The Rise of the Machine: Threat, Opportunity or Science Fiction?”: Tuesday, September 1st, 3:30-4:30PM @ Emperors Ballroom II
- “Past Performance and Future Success: What’s Next for EDiscovery?”: Thursday, September 4th, 2:30-3:15PM @ Milano Ballroom V & VI
- Try famous eats for lunch: the well-known Earl of Sandwich is just down the strip. Looking for something more familiar? There’s a Chipotle nearby, too.
- Make new friends at one of ILTA’s interesting networking or recreational events. You’ll find everything from fitness activities to themed receptions. I plan to be at the Once Upon a Time exhibit hall, taking photos and interviewing people; come say hi!
- See the future of legal tech by discovering what Everlaw is. We’ll be at booth #605 in the Exhibit Hall from Tuesday (9/1) through Thursday (9/3). We’d love to hear from you! Tell us how we can make ediscovery better for you, what you wish existed, or where you think legal technology is headed.
Who to look for:
|AJ Shankar||Alex Liu||Greg Marliave||Ian Sink||Jon Kerry-Tyerman||Mondee Lu||Samiya Sayed|
|CEO||Marketing Coordinator||Senior Account Director||Account Director||VP of Business Development||Business Development Associate||Business Development Associate|
|Coffee Order: Latte||Coffee Order: Chai Latte||Coffee Order: Hot Chocolate||Coffee Order: Triple shot, extra large latte||Coffee Order: Hot Chocolate||Coffee Order: Single shot… okay, maybe double||Coffee Order: Mocha|
|Best Board Game: Power Grid||Best Board Game: Dominion||Best Board Game: Game of Thrones Second Edition||Best Board Game: Chutes and Ladders||Best Board Game: Monopoly||Best Board Game:|
|Best Board Game:|
|Favorite Smartphone App: Google Play||Favorite Smartphone App: LINE||Favorite Smartphone App: Netflix||Favorite Smartphone App: Audible||Favorite Smartphone App: Outlook||Favorite Smartphone App: NYT Now||Favorite Smartphone App: Viber|
Why come by:
- See why we Gartner named us a “Vendor to Watch” in its Ediscovery Magic Quadrant.
- Discover why ‘Wow!’ and ‘I’ve never seen anything like this’ are the most commonly-heard phrases at our booth.
- Find out what the hype on the ILTA community forums is all about!
- Pick up a sleek water bottle, or challenge yourself with a legal-themed crossword!
Follow along from home:
It’s a common misconception that modern software design and development is all about the product....