Everlaw is seeking an experienced Strategic Account Executive that demonstrates our company values of attention to detail, setting your own bar, egoless communication, and respect for customers! In this role, you will be responsible for identifying and closing new business within Fortune 1000 accounts. You have experience prospecting, generating pipeline, running discovery calls/sales presentations, negotiating, and possess a track record of closing new business with large enterprise corporations. You should have a deep understanding of value-based selling and SaaS technology, and take pride in understanding your product in-depth to effectively communicate its value to Customers and Partners. Your success will come from opening new accounts and expanding our footprint in existing accounts by communicating how Everlaw can meet their eDiscovery and Litigation needs.
Whether it be a timely follow up on a request for information, a cold call, or an expo booth visit, the Sales team is often the first point of interactions for prospective Everlaw clients and the team strives to make those conversations memorable and impactful. Sales focuses on delivering excellence through every step of an organization's diligence of improving litigation and discovery workflows, employing genuine curiosity in discovery calls, conducting highly tailored demonstrations and presentations, and curating compelling proofs of value to ensure that our new customers can come on board with a clear path to achieving success. Everlaw’s sales team isn’t your typical one. Whether it’s spearheading a climate-action themed cold calling event or group crossword puzzles over lunch, reps and leadership alike embody a commitment to bringing their authentic selves to work.
At Everlaw, our mission is to promote justice by illuminating truth. Our company culture is open and vibrant and we’re committed to the professional growth of our team members, offering an annual learning and development stipend and regular check-ins with managers regarding career goals. If you’re looking for a place that values passion, integrity, thinking big, and a desire to learn, we’d love to hear from you! Think you’re missing some of the skills and are hesitant to apply? We do not believe in the ‘perfect’ candidate and encourage you to apply if you feel you can bring value to our team. Learn more about Life at Everlaw.
This is a full-time, exempt position based in either our New York City office or remote/region-based in one of the following states: MA, PA, DC, VA, NC, GA, FL, TX. Office-based employees are eligible for a hybrid work schedule: in office M/W/Th with the option to work from home Tu/Fr.
In the first few months, you will...
- Gain a deeper understanding of Everlaw’s software, customers, and sales processes through training and experience, allowing you to better target future customers.
- Develop your product knowledge through Everlaw’s Product certification, using your expertise to present Everlaw’s value to customers in greater detail.
- Complete our on-boarding process while attending informative sessions on our policies, goals, and team structure which will integrate you into the Sales team as well as the company as a whole.
- Learn, grow, and contribute right away. We trust that you will bring experience and knowledge that will uplift the team, but we don’t expect you to know everything on Day 1.
- Develop and manage your territory and account plans
- Begin meeting with prospects and existing customers
Going forward you will...
- Execute against your territory and account plans to develop a healthy pipeline that leads to consistent quota achievement.
- Oversee the entire sales cycle while collaborating with cross-functional teams including Solutions Architecture, Customer Success, Business Development, and Legal.
- Collaborate with Everlaw’s marketing team to develop and execute demand generation campaigns.
- Deploy strategic thinking to lead sophisticated sales cycles from qualification and demo through close
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of the competitive landscape and Everlaw’s differentiators in our market.
- Leverage our sales tech stack, including Salesforce.com, Outreach, Chorus, SalesNavigator, and ZoomInfo, to uncover, manage, and close new opportunities.
- Gain continuous growth through training from our Sales Enablement Team and weekly 1:1 coaching from your direct manager.
- You possess a track record of success selling SaaS platforms into net new accounts, demonstrated by overachievement of quota ($1M+ ARR).
- You have at least 7 years of successful field sales experience in an Enterprise or Strategic SaaS sales role.
- You are inherently curious and excited about emerging technologies.
- You enjoy hunting for and building your own pipeline.
- You are extremely motivated to achieve your goals and have no problem setting your own bar for success.
- You are available to travel throughout your territory to meet with clients and team members.
- You are comfortable in creating needs analysis content and presenting it to Senior Leadership at prospective accounts.
- You find success through hard work and are willing to roll up your sleeves and pitch in to help colleagues achieve the team's end goals together.
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment that requires the ability to work independently and adaptively, anticipate and mitigate friction points, and take initiative to promptly resolve and learn from challenges.
- You are authorized to work in the United States; please note that at this time, Everlaw is not sponsoring visas for any positions.
- You have experience selling Legal technologies.
- Familiarity with MEDDPICC and/or Command of Message.
- The expected On Target Earnings (OTE) for this role is $300,000, with a $150,000 base salary. The role's compensation is subject to change in the future.
- Substantial equity
- Retirement plan with company matching
- Health, dental, and vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care expenses
- Paid parental leave and sick leave
- Seventeen paid vacation days plus 11 federal holidays
- Membership to Modern Health to help employees prioritize mental health and wellness
- Annual allocation for Learning & Development opportunities and applicable professional membership dues
- Company-sponsored life and disability insurance
- Quarterly “flex fund to flourish” bonus to spend on any health, wellness, or well-being expenses
- Work in our midtown New York office
- Flexible work-from-home days on Tuesdays and Fridays
- Monthly home internet reimbursement
- Select your preference of hardware (Mac or PC) and customize your desk setup
- Enjoy a wide variety of snacks and beverages in the office
- Bond over company-wide out-of-the-box events and fun activities with your team
- Time off for company-sponsored volunteer events and 4 paid hours per quarter to volunteer at a charitable organization of your choice
- Take advantage of learning and career development opportunities
- Ranked #9 on Glassdoor's Best Places to Work 2023 for US small and medium companies
- One of Wealthfront’s 2021 Career Launching Companies, and ranked #2 on the “2022 Bay Area Best Places to Work” list by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal
- One of Fast Company’s World's Most Innovative Companies for 2022 and proud contributor of free ediscovery resources to benefit the greater good through “Everlaw for Good”