As a GTM Strategy and Operations Business Partner for our Sales Organization, you will be a crucial collaborator and primary business partner to Sales leaders, empowering them to effectively manage their teams and drive growth for Everlaw. The is a unique opportunity to make an impact and influence the full spectrum of sales operations including: annual planning (e.g., team structures, coverage models, target setting), ad-hoc analyses and projects to drive optimization (e.g., diagnosing changes in metrics, identifying opportunities for new GTM approaches), and day-to-day operations (e.g., forecasting, advising on deal structures, collaborating with GTM systems and processes teams). In this role you will be part of our GTM Strategy and Operations team working alongside other business partners, GTM Analytics Specialists, and GTM Systems Specialists all working together to support our Sales and Customer Experience organizations.
Everlaw’s mission is to promote justice by illuminating truth. Our company culture is open and vibrant and we’re committed to the professional growth of our team members, offering an annual learning and development stipend and regular check-ins with managers regarding career goals. If you’re looking for a place that values passion, integrity, thinking big, and a desire to learn, we’d love to hear from you! Think you’re missing some of the skills and are hesitant to apply? We do not believe in the ‘perfect’ candidate and encourage you to apply if you feel you can bring value to our team.
This is a full-time position based in our Oakland, CA office with a hybrid work schedule: in office M/W/Th with the option to work from home Tu/Fr.
- We want you to feel like part of the team early on! Our onboarding process will integrate you into the company with informative sessions on our product, policies, processes, and team structure and goals.
- We’re excited for you to learn, grow, and contribute right away! We trust that you’ll bring experience and knowledge that will uplift and uplevel the team, but we don’t expect you to know everything on Day 1.
In your role, you'll...
- Act as primary business partner to Sales leaders to help them run their teams – you will be on the frontline of providing leverage, insights, advice, and data-driven PoVs to inform the decisions of the teams you support.
- Provide Sales leaders and the broader GTM and company leadership an external and objective point of view on the operations and performance of the business.
- Aid in developing the GTM structure and strategy for supported teams including coverage models, team structure, roles and responsibilities, segmentation and territory methodology.
- Execute annual planning for supported teams.
- Support day-to-day operations of the team either through direct support or by facilitating connections and collaboration with appropriate cross-functional teams.
- Aid in development of incentive programs for supported teams across MBOs, SPIFFs, and variable compensation.
- Understand and report on the status and performance of supported teams through ad hoc and recurring rhythm of the business reporting and readouts.
- Manage engagement with the GTM systems and process teams on behalf of supported teams to develop systems, tools, and processes to support them
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in sales, sales operations, or other related experience working within or with GTM teams
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related field.
- You have the ability to manage cross-functional stakeholder relationships (from junior ICs to sales and other functional leaders) to effectively execute projects and day-to-day work.
- You possess strong written and oral communication skills. You are adept at crafting slide decks and delivering compelling live presentations.
- You can manage conflicting priorities in resource-constrained environments by developing prioritization frameworks, obtaining stakeholder buy-in, and executing agreed-upon priorities, including new projects and tasks.
- You excel at solving ambiguous problems related to GTM topics such as strategy, structure, and team performance. You can drive solutions through problem identification, framing, hypothesis testing, work planning, analytics, and effective communication of outcomes to stakeholders and senior leadership.
- You develop informed points of view on GTM problems, issues, and opportunities by leveraging data analysis, stakeholder input, internal and external best practices, and on-the-ground observations.
- You have hands-on experience and familiarity with all aspects of supported GTM teams, including their primary objectives, processes, workflows, performance metrics, best practices, and productivity drivers.
- You can execute change management across GTM teams to help evolve our GTM structure and strategy.
- You possess strong analytical skills and experience with relevant tools to solve common GTM problems, including working with large datasets, data aggregation and synthesis, and trend analysis.
- You are skilled at distilling complex concepts, analyses, and insights into presentable and easily digestible formats.
- You demonstrate a commitment to data-driven decision-making, showcasing your ability to identify the most relevant data and analyses to inform problem-solving and decision-making processes
- The expected salary range for this role is between $125,000 - $160,000. The final offered salary will be dependent upon many factors including the candidate’s experience and skills. The base pay range is subject to change in the future.
- Substantial equity
- 401k with company matching
- Health, dental, and vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care expenses
- Paid parental leave and sick leave
- Seventeen paid vacation days plus ten bankable federal holidays
- Four “Everlawlidays” that are designated days off for the whole company
- Annual allocation for Learning & Development opportunities and applicable professional membership dues
- Company-sponsored life and disability insurance
- Work in Uptown Oakland, just steps from the BART line and dozens of restaurants and walking distance to Lake Merritt
- Flexible work-from-home days on Tuesdays and Fridays
- Monthly home internet reimbursement
- Enjoy a wide variety of snacks and beverages in the office
- Bond over company-wide out-of-the-box events and fun activities with your team
- Time off for company-sponsored volunteer events and 4 paid hours per quarter to volunteer at a charitable organization of your choice
- Take advantage of learning and career development opportunities
- Ranked #9 on Glassdoor's Best Places to Work 2023 for US small and medium companies
- One of Wealthfront’s 2021 Career Launching Companies, and ranked #2 on the “2022 Bay Area Best Places to Work” list by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal
- One of Fast Company’s World's Most Innovative Companies for 2022 and proud contributor of free ediscovery resources to benefit the greater good through “Everlaw for Good”