At Everlaw, our mission is to promote justice by illuminating the truth, and we’re changing the way that legal teams at law firms, corporations, government agencies, and nonprofits find the information they need to achieve their truth-finding goals.
As a Senior GTM Enablement Manager, you’ll help us meet revenue goals by providing Sales and Customer Success with the learning materials, resources, training, and coaching needed to drive growth and success. Partnering with Sales, Customer Success, and the broader GTM Enablement team, you’ll develop and execute impactful, data-driven programs that support the full customer value journey, from acquisition to expansion. Success is measured by the overall business impact of these solutions and cross-functional collaboration.
This is a full-time exempt position based in our Oakland, California office with a hybrid work schedule: in office M/W/Th with the option to work from home Tu/Fr.
- We want you to feel like part of the team early on! Our onboarding process will integrate you into the company with informative sessions on our product, policies, processes, and team structure and goals.
- We’re excited for you to learn, grow, and contribute right away! We trust that you’ll bring experience and knowledge that will uplift and uplevel the team, but we don’t expect you to know everything on Day 1.
In your role, you’ll...
- Develop a foundation of Everlaw and our GTM Strategy while getting to know the Everlaw community and GTM teams.
- You’ll learn the ediscovery industry, key buyer personas, customer stories, common objections, use cases, and more as you cultivate your expertise.
- Take ownership of GTM Enablement programs and coaching with the aim of increasing quota attainment and NDR retention.
- Conduct gap analysis to inform GTM Enablement roadmap.
- Work closely with Sales and Success Leaders, Operations, and Product Marketing to ensure discovery, prioritization, and planning in a data-driven fashion.
- Ensure core GTM Enablement materials (e.g., playbooks, one pagers, Outreach sequences, Chorus playlists) are tailored to specific segments, especially based on data analysis and team member feedback.
- Modify existing or develop new training plans and materials.
- Collaborate closely with your GTM Enablement colleagues to ensure a consistent experience for our end users and integration of best practices.
- Play an instrumental role in core GTM Enablement functions, including:
- Help prep for and execute on Everlaw's Mid-Year Sales Meet-Up and Revenue Kick Off.
- Share in facilitation of ongoing GTM Enablement sessions for all GTM team members.
- Own key GTM Enablement projects as needs arise.
- You’ve managed Enablement programs before and exercise empathy in supporting your internal customers (our Sales and Success teams) by applying your expertise in training, learning, and program management.
- You have Sales and Customer Success Enablement experience: You’ve supported GTM Enablement before and understand the intersections of and nuances between Sales and Success.
- You are process-, detail-, and quality-oriented: You find structure in the abstract so that others can more easily learn and understand, balance the details with the big picture, and strive to put forth high-quality work for your internal customers.
- You thrive with autonomy: You have experience managing your own projects and prioritize competing demands by assessing data, as well as business- and customer-centric considerations.
- You are a clear and polished communicator: You can distill complex topics and ideas into something digestible for a wide array of learners, and you can deliver clear and engaging messaging both verbally and in written format (with an eye toward the ways in which you may need to adapt communication approaches for different audiences).
- You are dedicated to continuous improvement and feedback: Whether it’s being a student of Enablement or identifying and working through process bottlenecks, you are motivated to continuously iterate and improve.
- You have at least 8 years of relevant work experience, including at least 5 years in SaaS, 5 years in Revenue Enablement, and 2 years in a direct sales role.
- You are authorized to work in the United States. Please note that, currently, Everlaw is not sponsoring employment visas.
- The expected salary range for this role is between $140,000 and $170,000. The final offered salary will be dependent upon many factors including the candidate’s experience and skills. The base pay range is subject to change in the future.
- Equity program
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- Health, dental, and vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care expenses
- Paid parental leave and approximately 10 days (80 hours) per year of sick leave
- Seventeen paid vacation days plus 11 federal holidays
- Membership to Modern Health to help employees prioritize mental health and wellness
- Annual allocation for Learning & Development opportunities and applicable professional membership dues
- Company-sponsored life and disability insurance
- Find out more about our Benefits and Perks
- Work in Uptown Oakland, just steps from the BART line and dozens of restaurants and walking distance to Lake Merritt
- Flexible work-from-home days on Tuesdays and Fridays
- Monthly home internet reimbursement
- Select your preference of hardware (Mac or PC) and customize your desk setup
- Enjoy a wide variety of snacks and beverages in the office
- Bond over company-wide out-of-the-box events and fun activities with your team
- Time off for company-sponsored volunteer events and 4 paid hours per quarter to volunteer at a charitable organization of your choice
- Take advantage of learning and career development opportunities
- Ranked #9 on Glassdoor's Best Places to Work 2023 for US small and medium companies
- One of Wealthfront’s 2021 Career Launching Companies, and ranked #2 on the “2022 Bay Area Best Places to Work” list by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal
- One of Fast Company’s World's Most Innovative Companies for 2022 and proud contributor of free ediscovery resources to benefit the greater good through “Everlaw for Good”