As a Senior Public Sector Partner Manager, you will help manage our external partner relationships—addressing both their day-to-day tactical needs and our longer-term partner strategy. You will draw on your Public Sector/Federal expertise, relationship management skills, and organizational acumen to ensure that our partners are able to successfully sell and support our cloud-based ediscovery software specifically to Public Sector clients. As a senior member of the team, you will excel in a fast-paced, self-starting environment. You will collaborate effectively with the many related areas of the company—from Business Development, to Sales and Marketing, Customer Success and Engineering—and are committed to developing strong working relationships with our outside partners.
Comfortable operating in a matrix environment, you are a strong advocate for Public Sector partner needs, without losing sight of what’s best for the company and Everlaw’s users. You are metrics- and process-driven, are equally comfortable obsessing over details and thinking about the big picture, and want to execute as much as you want to ideate. You know Federal, State and Local, the contracting process and the major Integrators in IT. You understand the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Government contracting, from Prime/Sub relationships, to business size standards, socioeconomic contracting practices and set-asides. If you’re excited about scaling and growing at a fast-growing SaaS company, we’d love to hear from you!
At Everlaw, our mission is to promote justice by illuminating truth. Our company culture is open and vibrant and we’re committed to the professional growth of our team members, offering an annual learning and development stipend and regular check-ins with managers regarding career goals. If you’re looking for a place that values passion, integrity, thinking big, and a desire to learn, we’d love to hear from you! Think you’re missing some of the skills and are hesitant to apply? We do not believe in the ‘perfect’ candidate and encourage you to apply if you feel you can bring value to our team.
This is a full-time position based in our Washington, D.C. office with a hybrid work schedule: in office M/W/Th with the option to work from home Tu/Fr.
- We want you to feel like part of the team early on! Our onboarding process will integrate you into the company with informative sessions on our product, policies, processes, and team structure and goals.
- We’re excited for you to learn, grow, and contribute right away! We trust that you’ll bring experience and knowledge that will uplift and uplevel the team, but we don’t expect you to know everything on Day 1.
In your role, you'll...
- Create partnerships with the MEGA 5 contractors, Schedule 36 contractors, and other integrators and Valued-Added Resellers (VARS) that are delivering eDiscovery capabilities within Public Sector.
- Work to enable a Master Distributor in Public Sector, with access to contracts and Public Sector resellers.
- Lead regular funnel reviews, RFx reviews and responses, quarterly strategic reviews with each service partner, focusing on satisfaction trends, teaming success and any necessary remediation, ensuring that the satisfaction of partner users is in-line with direct users.
- Analyze opportunities early in the process, creating a framework for recommending partners particularly well-suited to win opportunities based on partner knowledge, certifications, socioeconomic status, contracts held and current business with the Public Sector customer involved.
- Set up and conduct regular meetings with support leads at each partner to surface and address tactical questions and issues.
- Using the framework designed by our Business Development organization, Deploy and monitor training and certification plans for all relevant partner personnel, including training related to feature releases.
- Refine Public Sector partner metrics, including what we report, how we report it, and how we gather the data.
- Go on-site with partners in support of their sales and marketing efforts, and our joint campaigns.
- Monitor and enhance referral partner performance in collaboration with sales and marketing.
- At least 7 years experience working as a Channel Manager, or within the Public Sector Partner ecosystem, managing relationships between OEMs and Integrators, Distributors, VARs and/or other ecosystem partners.
- Detailed knowledge of the Federal/Public Sector marketplace, including major players, contracts, acquisition rules and teaming/partnering processes. Deep knowledge of contractual teaming structures, CTA, subcontracting and RFx processes.
- Initiative and superior organizational skills, including the ability to make progress on multiple workstreams at once.
- Passion for delivering excellent support, and helping others to do the same.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid technical chops, understanding of key Public Sector Saas standards (e.g. FedRAMP/StateRAMP, FISMA, CJIS, ITAR etc.).
- You are authorized to work in the United States. Please note that currently, Everlaw is not sponsoring employment visas.
- The expected salary range for this role is between $150,000 - $190,000, with additional eligibility for incentive pay/commissions. The final offered salary will be dependent upon many factors including the candidate’s experience and skills. The base pay range is subject to change in the future.
- Substantial equity
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- Health, dental, and vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care expenses
- Paid parental leave and approximately 10 days (80 hours) per year of sick leave
- Seventeen paid vacation days plus 11 federal holidays
- Membership to Modern Health to help employees prioritize mental health and wellness
- Annual allocation for Learning & Development opportunities and applicable professional membership dues
- Company-sponsored life and disability insurance
- Work in our downtown Washington D.C. office.
- Flexible work-from-home days on Tuesdays and Fridays
- Monthly home internet reimbursement
- Select your preference of hardware (Mac or PC) and customize your desk setup
- Enjoy a wide variety of snacks and beverages in the office
- Bond over company-wide out-of-the-box events and fun activities with your team
- Time off for company-sponsored volunteer events and 4 paid hours per quarter to volunteer at a charitable organization of your choice
- Take advantage of learning and career development opportunities
- One of Wealthfront’s 2021 Career Launching Companies, one of “Inc Magazine's Best Workplaces”, and ranked #2 on the “2022 Bay Area Best Places to Work” list by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal
- One of Fast Company’s World's Most Innovative Companies for 2022 and proud contributor of free ediscovery resources to benefit the greater good through “Everlaw for Good”
Pursue Truth While Finding Yours
At Everlaw, we are deeply invested in pursuing the truth, for our clients and for our employees. We know that when you’re empowered to pursue your passions, it is reflected in the work. That’s why we’re committed to the professional growth of all our team members, offering an annual learning and development stipend and regular career check-ins with managers. If you’re looking for a place that values passion, integrity, and a desire to learn, we’d love to hear from you!
We help law firms, government agencies, and corporations sift through millions of documents of evidence in big lawsuits and investigations to find the proverbial smoking gun (or needle in the haystack -- pick your metaphor). It's a multi-billion dollar space typically dominated by service-oriented vendors, and we're coming at it with cutting-edge technology and elegant design. It's working, and we've been growing very rapidly: we host hundreds of terabytes of data and work with all 50 state Attorneys General and hundreds of law firms on some of the most high-profile cases litigated today.
Everlaw is an equal opportunity employer. We pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis protected by law. We respect the gender, gender identity and gender expression of our applicants and employees, and we honor requests for pronouns. It is our policy to comply with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity, including the California Equal Pay Act
. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Everlaw requires all of its employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a medical or religious exemption applies. If you are hired, we will require you to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine, unless you have received a medical or religious exemption.